Teens (ages 12 and up) are eligible to participate fully in the adult courses and participate in the "Teen Track," which includes a variety of daily recreational options: from taking on the challenge of a high adventure ropes course with skilled leaders and climbing Luther's own 30–foot climbing wall in the Regents Center to excursions on the Mississippi River.
Teens are given a high degree of flexibility in scheduling their days so that they can tailor their Lutherlag experience to meet their interests and needs. The Discovery Camp staff will assist with the teen programming, providing opportunities for interesting outdoor activities and environmental education.
This year's tentative schedule includes:
- Sunday - Climb Luther's High Ropes Course and enjoy snacks at the Whippy Dip.
- Monday - Trip to a High Ropes Course and horseback riding at Village Creek.
- Tuesday - Go tubing on the Upper Iowa River in the afternoon.
- Wednesday - Biking on the Trout Run Trail.
- Thursday - Make tie-dye tee shirts.