Iowa Tuition Grant
This grant is available to qualified undergraduate Iowa residents who demonstrate specific financial need.
- The maximum ITG for the 2013-14 academic year is $4,000
- Students may receive the ITG for no more than eight full-time semesters
- The ITG is based on financial need and a FAFSA filing deadline of July 1
- Eligible students must be enrolled full-time to receive the maximum award
- Students enrolled less than full time may qualify for a pro-rated award
In the event that available state funds are insufficient to pay the full amount of each approved grant, the Iowa College Student Aid Commission has the authority to administratively reduce the award.