What's new in Financial Aid?
Information on this page will change regularly to account for new happenings in financial aid.
- The Financial Aid Office would like to congratulate the Luther College Class of 2013 on all of their accomplishments!
- The US House is currently working on a bill to base interest rates for all new federal student loans on the bond market.
- PLUS Loan applications for the 2013-14 academic year have been posted to our website.
- In order for continuing students to be eligible to receive an award letter for the 2013-14 academic year, all documents requested on https://my.luther.edu/ must be received. Awards are currently being processed in the order in which documents have been received.
- Loan applications and promissory notes for the Federal Perkins Loan and institutional loan programs will be available beginning in July because the college is currently working to move these forms to an electronic format.
- The 2013-14 Study Away Scholarship Application has been posted to the website.
- Even though Luther's FAFSA filing priority deadline has passed, students can still complete the FAFSA (http://www.fafsa.gov/) and the Continuing Student Questionnaire.