Border Battle Team Shootout I Step by Step Instructions
Application deadline: June 24, 2013
Step-by-Step Team Camp Registration Instructions
- Coach will organize players that wish to participate in the Luther College Girl's Basketball Border Battle Team Shootout.
- Coach should e-mail Coach Amanda Bailey to unofficially reserve a spot at camp.
- The team coach should then download the Border Battle Team Shootout Registration Form and Health Form and distribute them to all participants.
- All camp participants should return the completed registration form to the team coach.
- Coach should download and complete the roster form; only one per team.
- Coach should double check that all forms are completely filled out before sending them to Luther College.
Completed registration forms should then be collected and send in one envelope , along with a check, to the following address:
Girl's Basketball Border Battle Team Shootout
Summer Sports Camps
700 College Drive
Decorah, IA 52101-1045
- Once Coach Bailey has received confirmation from the Summer Sports Camps Office, she will send the coach an e-mail to confirm acceptance into the camp (registration is non-refundable).
- When all spots have been filled and/or the registration deadline has been met, a schedule and all camps details will be sent to the coach. The information should then be passed along to all camp participants.
- If you have any questions regarding camp details, please e-mail or call Coach Bailey. Questions regarding housing, payments, or registration forms should be directed to the Summer Sports Camps Office.
Applications for Team Camp and Roster Form MUST be send together.
For more information, please contact:
- Girls Basketball 2013 (202 KB PDF Document)Girls Basketball Registration Form