Varsity Team Camp II: July 26-27, 2012 Additional Information
Check-in and Registration
Registration will be held on July 26 at 8:30 a.m. in the Regents Center (gym lobby) . Any remaining camp payment is due at this time. You will not need to bring your belongings with you for check in; you will be housed in a different location. All campers, including commuters and day campers should attend registration.
Located online is a consent form for medical treatment. This can be mailed to the Sports Camps Office prior to arrival or brought to check in on the day of registration. If, at the time of registration, you have any new medical conditions that we should know about, please bring a note from your physician. This form is required.
Commuters and day campers can be picked up after the final training sessions on Thursday or Friday by the Regents Center north parking lots, south of the soccer field.
Campers will check out of their rooms before their 9 a.m. session on Friday, July 27. There will be space available for storage of luggage until departure. Closing/check-out will be held from Noon.
- Supervision and security is essential and will be provided for the benefit of all. Camp counselors will stay with the campers in the Residence Hall. The following regulations are established for the well-being of all camp participants. Failure to abide by these regulations can and will result in dismissal from camp.
- Campers are required to follow the full schedule of classes and activities, including the evening curfew of 10 p.m.
- Campers are asked to observe regular rules of neatness and courtesy necessary for the residence hall living. An individual is required to make restitution for any property damage done by that individual in residence hall rooms or to other college property.
- Campers may not use or possess illegal drugs and/or alcoholic beverages.
- No members of the opposite sex are permitted in camper rooms except parents. Co-ed gatherings are permitted in general public spaces such as Brunsdale Lounge and Miller Lounge.
- Campers are not permitted in living spaces other than those designated for their camp.
- Campers are not permitted to leave the campus during a camp, unless accompanied by a parent, guardian, or a coach from the camp staff.
- There is a $5 lost meal card replacement fee and a $25 lost key charge that will be billed to the parents.
Written or e-mailed cancellation notice that is received five or more business days prior to the first day of camp will result in a full refund, less the non-refundable $50 deposit.
What to bring to camp
- Personal clothing
- Toilet articles
- Volleyball court shoes
- Outdoor shoes/sandals
- Water bottle
- Extra socks, sandals
- Moderate amount of spending money for optional food, recreational activities and souvenirs
- Full residents need to supply their own pillowcase, sheets, washcloths and towels. Blankets and pillows will be provided.