Program evaluation instructions
Want to find out what requirements you have yet to complete in order to graduate? You can do so by reviewing your program evaluation found on my.luther.edu.
For instructions on how to obtain a copy of your program evaluation, and how to understand what it says, click on the link at the bottom of this page.
Please note the following basic requirements for the BA degree:
- Completion of 128 credit hours (no more than 4 PE 100/110 credits can count toward the 128 credit hours).
- Completion of 80 credit hours outside of at least one major discipline.
- A 2.00 minimum Cum GPA and a 2.00 GPA in each major, minor, and special program (the GPA requirement in some majors in higher than a 2.00. See catalog for details).
- Two January terms which include the following:
- A first-year seminar (course number 185
- A January term II course
For more information on January term, go to the January Term website.
- Program Evaluation (301 KB PDF Document)Instructions on how to interpret the program evaluation available through my.luther.edu