Energy and Water
- Rich Tenneson
- Jay Uthoff
- Jim Martin-Schramm
- Matt Hammen, LIS
- Erika Kambs, Energy and Waste Steward
- Craig Mosher
- Jordan Burkhart, student (in Italy this semester)
- Sean Hemstad, student
- Maddie Ford, student
'10-'11 Agenda Items
- Calculate and report Luther’s GHG emissions to ACUPCC.
- Complete energy efficiency retrofit and metering projects under EECBG grant.
- Install energy information system and begin educational campaign related to energy conservation program.
- Develop recommendations regarding future purchases of carbon offsets.
- Develop and recommend an Energy Star purchasing policy.
- Complete wind turbine project.
- Develop recommendations for alternative use of $750,000 DOE grant (federal earmark) to help meet 50% reduction goal (Energy efficiency,Energy education,County landfill gas possibilities, Biomass heat, Second wind project)
Meeting Dates and Times
Please contact task group chair, Jim Martin-Schramm (email@example.com) for current meeting dates, times, and locations.